You guys really took off with project Love, each making it your own thing, and we couldn’t be more happy than to see that! Thank you all so much for following and taking part in this venture! Lets keep this practice up and make it habit, tradition, and way of life!
project Love II
Objective: Spread the love
Mission: Spread love messages anyway that you can
This weeks Focus: We focused on the healing power of touch
This week a few of us have taken some time to appreciate the elders in our life and our community. Some have continued to spread positive messages of love, while others have taken to donating time and resources to local animal shelters, Facebook groups and those in need. No matter how you do it, spread love, document it and send It in to us do we can continue to infect the world and our audience with the most precious gift of all!
Special Thanks To:
- Joyciiee Berriiee for sending in a video of her project Love (see it here)
- Jasmine sent in pictures of project Love in action
- Jana sent in pictures of project Love in action
- Dawn sent in pictures of project Love in action
- Jenna sent in pictures of project Love in action
- Letting Life Happen posted a very fun video of their project Love (see it here)
- Holly May revamped her channel to refocus on love, positivity, and good things
- Gabbs392 did some sidewalk chalking with her kids, lots of fun!
- ManinBowhowler helped move a table for an elderly lady and donated to FB group
Thank you all so much for following and taking part in this venture! Lets keep this practice up and make it habit, tradition, and way of life!
- Whatever You Need Posters with tear off tabs of: Courage, Hope, Love, Smiles, Appreciation, etc…
- Post-its: Keep a pad of them in your car with pen handy and each time you park write a positive message and place it on the driver-side window of the car next to you
- The Camp and The Lab are shopping centers that have done a beautiful thing, their parking spaces each have a positive message painted in front of them
- Grab some sidewalk chalk and follow your heart
- Visit your Grandparents or anyone who may need a bit of company and cheer!
- Visit Dog Shelters to spend time with the puppies, donate tennis balls
- Join a group to help others donating your time
- If time is not yours to give donate to charities you believe it
- Healing Power of touch (ie hugs)
- (Get YOUR idea posted here, by sharing it in the comments below)
…and the list keeps growing as your excuses are running low. Get out there guys, this stuff is highly contagious and it’s a feel good exercise. Try it on a small scale, see what happens, then post it here and inspire others.
New Videos Everyday! :)
CLOTHING & GEAR
BABY LOVE HATS
“Stock music provided by Mike Weiser, Prolificarts, ZingDog, Gary S Wolk, Sideral, Peter Elvin, Douggs, Michael Havoc, AllBigScreenFX, HWoodPlayers, Futurelovers / Pond5.com”